Oh France. How I will miss thee and your crazy practices.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Post Office
Two days ago I ventured out of my house to the town to mail a few important letters. I only had two of them stamped and I desperately needed stamps for other letters I would soon be writing. Upon arriving at the post office, the doors had a huge red tape X over them and there was a sign proclaiming it would be closed until DECEMBER 3rd! I almost died. How am I supposed to send letters now?? I was really upset because I do write a lot of letters and postcards AND they didn't post any notice of this closing....After this I quickly jumped to the conclusion that since the post office is closed that means mail must be stopping until the 3rd. That also sent me into rage. I know what you're thinking: 'Marie, you're overreacting, they can't close down the post office for two weeks'. Believe me, I had the same thought in my mind but then they very well could close it down...it is France we're talking about. Thankfully I have recieved a package and now I can rest easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment